City of Amnesia
May 17, 2024, 04:06:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The coronation of the prince  (Read 3960 times)
Sharpshooter005

« on: October 20, 2009, 05:30:59 PM »

The adversaries faught. The assault continued, punch after punch impacting the cockpit of the dazed combatant.

Set against the backdrop of the ruined, dying city stood its immobilized defender, an urban legend among the residents of paradigm now revealed as an impotent victim. "The black megadeus", as it was known in hushed tones, now served as a punching bag for the amusement of Alexander Rosewater's private death-machine.

The assault continued. The big-o was twisted, turned upside-down.

Within the pilot's compartment, Roger Smith stirred weakly. The controls would not respond, the levers he had used to save this city now were impotent. And at intervals there it was, cracks appearing in the windows, the fists of the opposing machine coming ever closer to killing him. Over the radio he repeatedly was told that he was outmoded, outdone, that 'a new god' had arrived.

Then, static..and another voice was heard.

"Roger..Roger...I'm scared.."

He recognized the planative cry, it was his mother.

"Roger..you're moving out with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air"

It became clear to him then, he had to kick it. Pressing the emergency release he fell from the hidden compartment in the pilots chamber and hailed a taxi, the driver brushed the dice hanging from the rear-view mirror away to hear his destination, "Homes..bel-air.." roger weakly said, vomiting blood. As he passed out from his wounds he thought that if anything this was a rare experience.

Arriving at his destination he awoke, estimating it had to be seven or eight at night, too delirious to be certain he knew one thing..this was his kingdom, he was now the prince of bel-air.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 05:38:14 PM by Sharpshooter005 » Logged
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 06:39:01 PM »

Epic.

Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 11:38:44 PM »

Lol. Wow, just wow. I haven't seen Fresh Prince of Belaire(?) in years. I almost fell outta my seat from laughing.

Shall I grant your wish?
Ace of Spades
"Gigolo Joe" (ref: Pimp Char)
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:30:03 AM »

Wish this could have been the Unaired episode of Big-O that never saw the light of day.

Who's afraid of The Big Bad Wolf?
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 12:27:15 PM »

Wish this could have been the Unaired episode of Big-O that never saw the light of day.
But then Nickelodeon would sue. Oh no wait, you can't sue someone in another country for copyright infringement if the TV show never aired in that country.

Shall I grant your wish?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: