City of Amnesia
May 03, 2024, 06:51:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big O in SRW  (Read 48144 times)
Wingnut

« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2012, 04:49:13 PM »

SRW Z2 pt.2 has a new preview video which includes a mini-movie of all the mechs fighting the Z2 origninal enemies. Check out what happens at 1:57.

The three most hated words in television: To Be Continued...
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2012, 05:16:06 PM »

Totally not surprised by Big O being in a 4th SRW game. In the words of a Japanese game reviewer "Big O is a god in SRW games! With two pilots that can enhance its power, almost unlimited HP and easy to string together wide area combo attacks The Big O is clearly a winner when it comes to Super Robots"

So yeah, were the fuck is our 3rd season or OVA? If your not gonna make a new season at least make an OVA explaining other characters actions during the last two episodes.

If nothing else I would love an SRW anime featuring Big O in it. I know you cant get Big O till later in most SRW games, but it'd still be cool to see an over arching SRW anime with all the mechs. Or, you know, an English release of these games.

Edit;
you Forgot to mention that at around 11 minutes Big O shows up again. And apparently it seems Dorothy will be second pilot for every mission, if those cables and her stance are anything to go by.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 07:49:36 PM by Yuko-san » Logged

Shall I grant your wish?
Professor Vogler
Beautiful Night
Global Moderator

I have lived by this, and I will DIE by this!

« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2012, 01:45:12 AM »

These games need to seriously come to America. Dai Guard fighting along side Big O? Fuck yeah.

Beautiful Night...
TRIUMPH!!
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2012, 12:26:42 AM »

Dai Guard? I agree however. Why can't Japan realize if they did publish the games in English it would be like Fry from futrurama saying "Just take all my money".

Shall I grant your wish?
Professor Vogler
Beautiful Night
Global Moderator

I have lived by this, and I will DIE by this!

« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2012, 05:37:05 PM »

Oh licensing... how fickle it can be.

Also, the reaction would be more akin to: http://youtu.be/4I862QJ_u0o

Beautiful Night...
TRIUMPH!!
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2012, 08:30:13 PM »

Weirdest 4 seconds of my life, but ok then. I agree. Licensing is easy to get, while somewhat expensive. But the return on the investment of releasing these games in English would make quite a tidy profit.

My friend can do a perfect impression of Fry. He recorded himself doing the I C wiener skit and I cracked up. I was laughing so hard I nearly fell outta my chair.

Shall I grant your wish?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: