City of Amnesia
May 16, 2024, 09:16:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: PCF: Shattered Memories  (Read 29781 times)
Sharpshooter005

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 08:04:07 PM »

Quote from: Graham Aker
Indeed. I remember when X offered up some constructive pointers on one of Beth's pictures, Tony hit all caps to unleash the fury, never mind the fact that X was right.

It's been a damn long while since I posted on PCF or its next incarnation. So I forget if you're a dude who was there through all of it.

But the forum seemed to just have a huge bias against X. They collectively seemed to want him dead or something. I'm not even sure why.
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2009, 01:09:27 AM »

Indeed. I remember when X offered up some constructive pointers on one of Beth's pictures, Tony hit all caps to unleash the fury, never mind the fact that X was right.

It's been a damn long while since I posted on PCF or its next incarnation. So I forget if you're a dude who was there through all of it.

But the forum seemed to just have a huge bias against X. They collectively seemed to want him dead or something. I'm not even sure why.

No doubt about that Sharp. X has always been cool in my book. Anyone who likes the Mega Ten series get's massive awesome points in my book.

dominusofdeath
Uchuu Kaizoku

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

I still talk to Shaoblane, Umino, and Mr. saturn on adaily basis. Well not so much Liz. Umino is in Art College and Mr. Saturn is still being a pimp. I went to Michigan Sate majored in Climatology and minored in physics.

Apparently Jesse isn't as weird as he used to be.

Haven't seen Zola.

And I still talk and play games with Mistress Samwise.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:56:30 AM by dominusofdeath » Logged
Hobo
The Pan

Peter Banning

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 08:38:38 AM »

No doubt about that Sharp. X has always been cool in my book. Anyone who likes the Mega Ten series get's massive awesome points in my book.

I know a whole lot of the hate from certain people was because of his attitude, and despite his points being very well argued in every case, and most often being correct in factual matters, I remember him ignoring opinions contrary to his own.

The execution of his robuts were fun to see and use.

Have to fight.
Have to fly.

Have to crow.
paul1290

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »

I didn't hate X at all. I kind of agree that he was a bit irritating at times, but I thought that was ok. It was part of what made him interesting.

Mike
soap

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »

I think the main reason people didn't like X was that, especially in the MFL, he sometimes he sometimes came off as "You're not me, therefore you're wrong."

But that guy Seraphim. He was really an asshole.
Char Aznable
"Pimp Char" (ref: Ace of Spades)
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 02:43:16 AM »

I kinda remember Seraph. But not any details.

What ever happened to CR Foxhound and DoD (Dominus of Death)? I've been wondering on that.

I'd throw Rev/Reki/whatever-you-might-know-her-as into that question as well, but I have her number.

Hey Garma, do you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...nothing personal.
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 07:52:52 AM »

DoD friended me on facebook once. I eventually de-friended him, mainly because I'm a horrible person. But he's out there, make no mistake about it. He's not a member of the Big O facebook group, though.

Wazpy

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 12:59:52 PM »

I only ever knew Mike, DoD, Jeff, and Saturn. And I made fun of Almasy... a lot. I still have a picture of his head pasted on a Fabio cover.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 01:03:55 PM by Wazpy » Logged
Mike
soap

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »

OH MAN
I remember ripping on Almasy all the time, that was so much fun. And then he got promoted to moderator and somehow destroyed the old board. Still not sure how that whole thing happened.
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 03:05:17 PM »

I only ever knew Mike, DoD, Jeff, and Saturn. And I made fun of Almasy... a lot. I still have a picture of his head pasted on a Fabio cover.

oh god lol. That picture made my day.

Sharpshooter005

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »

So there was a followup to the old forums. And people post on it? Spiffy.

Some of you may be new, and not know who I am. Thats cool, lemme just say I've seen things.

Some of you are looking at this and you know.

My question is what happened to our old-school dudes.

Krang: This guy seemed alright, never talked to him ever but he seemed level-headed. How's he doing?

Shredder: Same deal, know even less about him. He was the sub-owner right? Two of you were very good putting up with all of us. I would actually say you were too nice if anything.

ACT: This is the guy who wrote that one fanfic where roger has to bang dorothy to recharge his mech right? Did he get arrested for exposing himself on the side of a highway yet?

Pygmalion: That was his wife. She was cool, seemed like a classy lady. Wheres she now?

Prince Consort Tessor: Did he ever get the medication he so desperately needed? The pills that would make his constant theories about how majestic twelve was gonna destroy us all, and how he once HOWLED at someone because they forgot what tank the army was using normalize. He needs help

His wife who's username also included the word 'tessor': Still saying wiccans are oppressed? Protip: You're a lax ripoff of druids, and as someone of Irish descent I find it offensive and sorta wish you would be oppressed.

Tony: Are you enjoying your marriage to a train-fixated, probably autistic girl much younger than you? Whats it like being kinda a creep.

Chitter-Box-Kat: Tell me you're still out there. Otherwise I might think you're dead, and then I might start believing that a just god exists, and it'd throw me off.

Shaoblane: Your nose was odd..thats really all I remember. Oh wait, no, you made some parody of a '50s 'duck and cover' style newsreel that I found lazy. There was a lot of ground to mine there, you just picked up the first rocks you saw.

You'll notice theres some omissions here. Don't worry about them though, they're quite safe and happy.

ONE YEAR LATER

Krang: Gone apparently? Seemed cool

Shredder: Same thing

ACT: Oh, you never came back...realized you were a WEIRD DUDE did ya?

Pygmalion: Hi. Hope you're doing well, you seemed nice. Sorry about your husband.

PCT: I hope they put you in a very safe room with padding, so you can't go "SECRETARY OF AGRICULTURE IS THE AGENT OF THE ILLUMINATI" and grab a rifle. We don't need government officials getting shot up you weirdo

His wife: Well nobody forced you into marriage. Your husbands a freakjob and your constant "Well AS A WICCAN" shit made you sound like a 14 year old

Tony: Shits still weird to me

Shaoblane: Hi. We never had a problem..I found your idea for a parody of a civil defense film 'lazy' and insulted you but whatever. Hope you're off sort of just being ok. I guess

Chitter-box-kat: Are you dead? If not, thats unfortunate.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:10:58 PM by Sharpshooter005 » Logged
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 07:22:58 PM »

I wish I knew what happened to CBK. we where friends and I miss her crazy random-ness. Pygmalion has her "Roger Smith and the quest for the Fallen Angel" fanfic on fanfiction.net
I wish ACT would update his website with season 4 fanfic. Tony and Beth are doing fine, I talk to them on Deviant a lot.

and wait? Tony is how much older then Beth? I thought she was a year or so younger then Tony, not 5-9 years younger.

Shall I grant your wish?
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 09:24:32 PM »

When I was on PCF back in the day, I remember Tony saying he was like 30ish, and Beth was like 18ish. Either way, it was more than a little creepy.

Sharpshooter005

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2010, 11:06:37 AM »

I forget the exact ages but Ackers in the ballpark with his estimate (or possibly entirely right), yeah.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: