City of Amnesia
May 05, 2024, 06:15:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleach/Nick Simmons LULZ. *Update: "Gaiz, itz totally a homage."  (Read 6605 times)
Char Aznable
"Pimp Char" (ref: Ace of Spades)
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 01:49:40 AM »

Maybe they should set some of their stuff to AMV's.

That's been happening for a while now. But it's anime and Kizz fans doing it, not the band itself.
Never thought of using Kiss for an AMV, but I don't want to ruin GW like that. Maybe that's why I never thought of it. Completely inappropriate.

I don't mind Bleach...well...okay, I didn't watch much past after Rukia got freed and those guys disappeared in the big tear in the sky. Don't know how that ended. Kindof interested. Everything that doesn't revolve around that probably doesn't matter. Hell, they could have ended the show with freeing Rukia. Learn from Shows like Gundam, Bebop, Big-O, etc: You can have an ending and still kick ass.

Hey Garma, do you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...nothing personal.
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 03:34:24 PM »

Except Big O's ending is a mind fuck, and Bebop is sort of a downer ending.
I only just recently got my mind around part of the ending of Big O. Still trying to understand the rest. Did anyone else think it ended in a Freudian type of way?

Also last episode of bleach I saw was episode 25. Rukia got kidnapped? I've read up to the point where the main dude becomes part hollow.

Shall I grant your wish?
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 11:57:15 AM »

Did anyone else think it ended in a Freudian type of way?

Can you has more apt thread for this kind of thing? Keep in mind, if enough people took this clarion call seriously, you'd be opening up a veritable can of worms. And I'd certainly contribute one of my own.

Sharpshooter005

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 08:50:55 PM »

Does Freudian mean "we ran out of ideas, and probably didn't ever intend on a second season in the first place"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:07:36 AM by Sharpshooter005 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: