City of Amnesia
March 29, 2024, 04:51:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Big O Licensed by Sentai Filmworks  (Read 17175 times)
EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« on: October 25, 2013, 09:11:21 PM »

Announcement

So, not sure if anyone else even visits this forum anymore, but Sentai Filmworks announced they picked up both seasons of The Big O, along with a few other former Bandai titles from Sunrise. No details have been released, but finally getting a Blu-ray for this would be very nice.

My animé, manga, and figure collections
ianfeller

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 12:45:11 PM »

Unfortunately, the forum isn't frequented as often anymore, but I see people around every so often.

That is a great find though! Sentai Filmworks certainly seems excited to replay shows like the Big O. I think it's cool that people in the comments were happy too. I don't know exactly what it means to "bring these shows back to prominence," but it is nice to see that there is some interest. Have they released any details since August? Please keep us updated!
EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 02:13:13 PM »

Unfortunately, there haven't been any more details announced, aside from the titles in this deal.

Sunrise also announced Sentai had Overman King Gainer, but it hasn't  been confirmed by Sentai, so maybe it went to one of their other labels instead.

I'll try to post in this thread if any more details come out, but I suspect people will be getting the news more quickly elsewhere.

My animé, manga, and figure collections
Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 08:27:39 AM »

Go ahead and post here anyway. By now news of Big O might be going under many radars.

The three most hated words in television: To Be Continued...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: