City of Amnesia
April 18, 2024, 10:45:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game on! (What are you playing now)  (Read 239051 times)
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #795 on: October 20, 2011, 09:56:29 PM »

Etrain Oddesy. I've had it for a while, but you have to grind for hours just to get to the second level of the dungeon in this game, but other then that I love it. So now that I'm level 20 most things just die really fast. Except for that darn Wryven. It has 9001 health, and yes you read that right.

Shall I grant your wish?
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #796 on: October 22, 2011, 10:53:25 PM »

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Ps3)

It's soooo nice to see a rather paint by number JRPG, but damn it, it's great.

Char Aznable
"Pimp Char" (ref: Ace of Spades)
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #797 on: November 20, 2011, 12:22:59 AM »

Been swapping around between Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, Borderlands, and Dead Island...And Star Wars Racer

Hey Garma, do you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...nothing personal.
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #798 on: November 20, 2011, 05:16:57 PM »

Skyrim (PS3)

Probably Bethesda's best title. It certainly isn't flawless though. The story is generic, the writing is weak for the most part and the A.I is pretty brain dead. Hiding behind objects really messes Dragon's up. Also, Dragon's are pathetically easy.

The Final Negotiator
Megadeus Dominus

Back...in black...

« Reply #799 on: December 25, 2011, 06:41:33 PM »

Played a little Transformers 3: Decepticons DS before Christmas, a little Ghostbusters DS today, and a lot of Sonic Colors today. I'm looking forward to playing more games when things aren't so busy.

Wow, no activity in this thread since Christmas?!? You guys must have had fun! I played a little Puzzlequest:Galactix before my flight back home (we spent Christmas at Mrs. Negotiators parent's this year). I didn't play anything the 3 days after Christmas, since I was helping her parents move. Bummer... I played a little more Ghostbusters on New Years Day, but I'm still trying to get that first mission done.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:32:29 AM by The Final Negotiator » Logged
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #800 on: February 03, 2012, 10:33:09 PM »

I got skyrim,finally. But school this semester took my soul, so I have no time to play it. I also got the 3rd birthday and la noir for my bday. And cant play them either. Why most anthropology take all my time? Why?

Shall I grant your wish?
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #801 on: February 19, 2012, 02:55:34 AM »

I finally mastered the anthropology! And gained time to game, so decided to knock some games off my must play list. Started Persona 3 FES. It's great, except for Fuuka's voice. It's like whoever did her was half dead and showed little emotion. Aegis actually shows more, and she starts as an emotionless character.

Shall I grant your wish?
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #802 on: March 23, 2012, 09:44:32 PM »

I know you guys have jobs, but do you not game on the weekends?

Anyway, figured out Fuuka is actually the resident pot head in Persona 3. Thus why she sounds funny and consistently reminds you how many shadows are left. But I got stuck on Persona 3 and started Persona 4. I have concluded this about the MC, he is a jackass.

Shall I grant your wish?
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #803 on: April 12, 2012, 12:13:16 AM »

Where are you people?

Anyway, halfway though persona 4 in under 30 hours. Not as long as Persona 3 by any means. Also why is homosexuality a punchline for everything in Japanese culture? I ask because of a character from persona 4.

Shall I grant your wish?
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]
  Print  

Jump to: