City of Amnesia
May 01, 2024, 01:08:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evangelion references in Big O?  (Read 2581 times)
CyberXIII

The Big Three=O, Duo, Fau

« on: March 14, 2009, 10:51:54 AM »

Anyone else notice the references to Evangelion in Big O?  There are probably more than I remember, but I remeber Big O vs Big Duo had a kick similar to Eva-01 vs the Third Angel, and O tearing up Duo similar to Eva-01 tearing apart Eva-03.

Thoughts?

Humans who lose the capacity to think become creatures whose existence has no value. Think, you humans who are spit in to two worlds. Unless you want the gulf between humans to expand in to obilivion. You must think! -Schwarzwald
The only thing that can defeat power, is more power.  That is the one constant in the universe.
-Albert Wesker
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 03:42:32 PM »

Kick - pulled a kick from the stock of dramatic poses.
Tearing - pulled a violent death from the stock of violent deaths.

CyberXIII

The Big Three=O, Duo, Fau

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 08:46:11 PM »

When I said that I was also speaking in reference to the old, old, old, old thread on the Paradigm City forum about EVA vs. Big O.

Humans who lose the capacity to think become creatures whose existence has no value. Think, you humans who are spit in to two worlds. Unless you want the gulf between humans to expand in to obilivion. You must think! -Schwarzwald
The only thing that can defeat power, is more power.  That is the one constant in the universe.
-Albert Wesker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: