City of Amnesia
April 19, 2024, 01:40:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest a Big-O .GIF!  (Read 30171 times)
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2011, 03:15:38 AM »

Thank you.

Yeah, I'm already making a new avatar for my next forum. Wingnut pointed up MechaTalk, and I'm moving there. I think my name will be Thermolysis. I might have already registered there, actually...

I think I already looked at RPG.net, via TV Tropes. It looked more geared towards tabletop stuff, and not so much anime. Though I'm sure there are plenty of fans there. RPG.net looks like a massively wonderful playground for nerds, but not exactly my specialty.

EDIT:

Yep, it's Thermolysis.

Without the two of us, I think the shop will officially close down. I took this forum off my bookmarks toolbar earlier today--if THAT doesn't signify something...

This is unfortunate, as I have some friends reviewing my story. But I think the forum will continue to exist long enough for them to finish.

Are you going to say anything to The Big Finale?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:21:09 AM by R. Daniel 01 » Logged

Randolf
I Am Not Alone

Live life.

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 05:50:34 AM »

Finale's gone, as far as I can tell. He hasn't been on since... last year or more. Frankly, I don't think it matters; I can't say for sure, but my gut tells me he knew this place just wasn't worth his time anymore. If he needs some kind of confirmation for the forum to officially auto-destruct, he can ask me for it on his own time (and maybe Tifaria as well, if she's still anywhere in the vicinity by then).

I already deleted my bookmark to here a long time ago, and if you're leaving, R. Dan... well, fuck. Who's left? Yuko? Sharp? Maybe a few other dudes, but they'll live. We need not be miserable cunts any longer.

Shall we, then?
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2011, 06:11:43 AM »

lawl, well said.

Yeah I guess Yuko, Char, Sharp, and a lil' bit o' Graham. MAMBO NUMBER 5! I saw Wingnut hop on yesterday for just a blip.

There is a pattern. The last forum I devoted any time to was SBO. The moment I climbed up into the top of the posting pyramid, the site was already dead and its web(mistress) didn't even bother recovering it from a virus attack (after making a lengthy announcement in a thread about how Big O was, for real, guys, forever going to be a part of her life). Here, I'm hundreds of posts ahead of almost everyone else, and once again the curtain closes. This either means I have the death-touch, or that I cling to certain things. Big O was my gateway anime, after all.

You're an amiable fellow. You know where to reach me. And unlike some people who change their addresses and don't leave contact information, I cling to mine. Wink

Actually, I'll still be lurking around, at least until I take down my story.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 06:22:08 AM by R. Daniel 01 » Logged

Sharpshooter005

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »

Dude, why are you not out of here yet? RPG.net is totes bitchin' nowabouts. Why do you think I hardly come here anymore?

There's a whole Internet out there for us, man. Hell, I'm tempted to unban all the bots and let this place implode.

Also, as an aside, damned cool Norman animation, good fellow. Indubitably rad.

We'll rebrand ourselves as a game show entitled "spam-bot, or charlie sheen quote?"

The premise of the show is contestants are given a rambling, disjointed quote and have to choose whether or not "FREE MORTGAGE REFINANCE HOT GIRLS LIVE ON WEBCAM AMBIEN DISCOUNT" is a spam bot, or an excerpt of a charlie sheen interview
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: