City of Amnesia
April 26, 2024, 05:20:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Some fanart, perhaps?  (Read 17160 times)
Tifaria
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cynic

Your friendly neighborhood cynic

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 08:23:16 PM »

ZOMG UNIBASU.  Holy jam, your art is fantastic!  You... you make Alan kinda sexy.  And Dorothy looks gorgeous!    I definitely want to see more of your artwork!  
Xel
High Prosecutor

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 08:25:14 PM »

You... you make Alan kinda sexy.

Make him sexy, Tif? ;3

Cashoo
Tapdance for me.

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 08:25:29 PM »

Oh my, people actually remember me... @ __@ It's nice to see you, Xel!

I have a crapload of Big O arts that I want to upload (Most of them being Alan.), so I'm definitely gonna be posting more~ :3

EDIT: I nearly lol'd at Xel's comment. xD

Tifaria: Thank you! ^^ (And hey, I remember you. O: Your art is really awesome. <3)
Xel
High Prosecutor

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 08:28:39 PM »

I have a crapload of Big O arts that I want to upload (Most of them being Alan.)

Oh~? Though I also remember your passion for Beck vividly... not that I'm complaining, mind you. XD

(Edit: though actually, it's worth mentioning that my own Beckpassions have significantly grown omgwtf what is this nonsense.)

Tifaria
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cynic

Your friendly neighborhood cynic

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 08:37:45 PM »

Quote from: 15
Make him sexy, Tif? ;3

Hahaha point taken!  Cheesy  I am a closet Alan fan, but he is creepy while also being strangely alluring.

Aww, thanks, Unibasu!  I really wanna do some more Big-O stuff now.  I haven't drawn it in years!  

Quote from: 15
Oh~? Though I also remember your passion for Beck vividly... not that I'm complaining, mind you. XD

(Edit: though actually, it's worth mentioning that my own Beckpassions have significantly grown omgwtf what is this nonsense.)

Everyone secretly loves Beck!  Especially Roger and Alan.
falcon7
I kick your face

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 08:45:42 PM »

Quote from: 62

Everyone secretly loves Beck!  Especially Roger and Alan.

And Alex, don't forget Alex.

Cashoo
Tapdance for me.

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 08:46:46 PM »

Xel: Yeah, I guess time's just gone by. I left Big O for a couple of years and one random night this year I woke up and decided that I'd watch all the episodes all over again. I found myself liking Alan, particularly. D: *Fails.*

Tifaria: Yeah, same here! I'd love to see some new Big O artwork of yours. C:

And Alex is so gay for Alan. D:

falcon7
I kick your face

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 09:08:14 PM »

Quote from: 66

(scratches neck) Yeah...sort of been there done that. WHAT? It was birthday present! Sides' they're a cute couple! <3

Professor Vogler
Beautiful Night
Global Moderator

I have lived by this, and I will DIE by this!

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 09:11:13 PM »

Quote from: 66

I think Falcon7 has covered that aspect enough thankyouverymuch!! X_x;;;;;;

Hmm... a little rivalry Beck vs. Alan ? ...what a twist! o.O ..tho I for one think this thread needs more Schwarzwald XD

Also, not to seem like everyone's gangin up on you... but yah Dorothy's a little manly there (slightly)>,< I think it's the "chin mark" (or whatever it's called) below the mouth, and the shadow/shape line on the nose which make her a little too masculine. A shorter "chin line" below the lips and less emphasis on the nose might do the trick. [/constructive criticism DON'THURTME!!]

Beautiful Night...
TRIUMPH!!
Cashoo
Tapdance for me.

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 09:24:24 PM »

Haha, wow, I'm so out of the loop. I'm guessing falcon7 was involved with something between Alex and Alan?

Funny you said that evan, I've been painting a picture of Schwarzwald all day. Schwarzwald will have his way in this thread tomorrow.

And no, you're not ganging up on me. xD I know what you mean. I'm a lot better at drawing men than I am women (Funny, considering I'm a girl.), and the women that I do draw tend to be more masculine and a bit more manly-like (Not like ahhh HELGA SMASH), and that's probably just because I admire women with that kind of look more.
However, the next time I draw Dorothy, I'm going to try to make her a bit more feminine. She's supposed to look rather thin and delicate looking, anyway. :3
Cashoo
Tapdance for me.

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 10:34:03 PM »

O hai, sorry if I'm not allowed to double post.
Question: I don't know if you guys around here recommend making separate threads for each art piece, but recent forums I've been in prefer each artist having a thread dedicated to themselves, so that it cleans up clutter and stuff (Not like it's cluttered around here, but I tend to showcase a lot of art and I'd probably look like an attention whore posting a thread for each drawing I decide to show.) So I'm just asking if this is okay before I start posting more art. > _>

/off-topic.
The Big Finale
A Dark Knight
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 10:58:39 PM »

Whichever you want, though I'd prefer the one thread approach. If you post irregularly (like say one pic a month or so), then separate threads would work.
6moondance
Project Members

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 12:38:40 AM »

Quote from: 65
ginchy stuff! (that's means it's good in ancient hipster.)

"Ginchy"

I haven't heard that word in decades.

Cashoo, I think your drawings are really groovy.  How about some MORE fan art?
Cashoo
Tapdance for me.

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 12:41:36 AM »

Alright, thanks a lot The Big Finale. I'll just stay in this thread then. :3

•••

ANYWAY.

I worked all day on this yesterday. This is the only thing I've ever drawn/colored that's remotely related to what you'd call including a "background."

Oh, and here's a buttload of random Alan doodles for everyone. Yay for drawing out-of-character-ness!
lol wot

Hmm, if anyone wants to, they can request. I'm super bored. D: (Hint: I like Big O.)
Professor Vogler
Beautiful Night
Global Moderator

I have lived by this, and I will DIE by this!

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 07:09:07 PM »

Umm...The picture isn't showing up Uni >.>;;;

Also, a request! =D If it ain't too much trouble that is <,<;;
....Beck vs. Lupin over Angel...WHO WILL WIN?!

Beautiful Night...
TRIUMPH!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: