City of Amnesia
April 25, 2024, 02:38:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Work and Play (fanart)  (Read 6381 times)
Tifaria
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cynic

Your friendly neighborhood cynic

« on: August 15, 2007, 03:26:17 PM »

EDIT:  I just went ahead and put the fullsize version here.  But, shamless plug, my other artwork is here if you're interested.   Smiley

The Big Finale
A Dark Knight
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 05:09:49 PM »

I find this both creepy and cute at the same time.
falcon7
I kick your face

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 05:51:15 PM »

Awesome stuff!

Cashoo
Tapdance for me.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 07:54:15 PM »

Asfghjkl the faces! <33

I don't know if you purposely did this, but I love how all the colors are very cool/monochrome and how it makes the red pop out. ^^ I also really like your shading. <3

(Bummed I can't see the fullview, however~ ; _; )
Tifaria

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 08:04:43 PM »

Quote from: 66
Asfghjkl the faces! <33

I don't know if you purposely did this, but I love how all the colors are very cool/monochrome and how it makes the red pop out. ^^ I also really like your shading. <3

(Bummed I can't see the fullview, however~ ; _; )

Yup, it was totally on purpose.  Originally I wasn't going to do the spots of red, but it felt like it needed it.  

Oh noes!  Can you see the fullview if I post it in the thread?  
Cashoo
Tapdance for me.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 08:28:25 PM »

Quote from: 62

Yup, it was totally on purpose.  Originally I wasn't going to do the spots of red, but it felt like it needed it.  

Oh noes!  Can you see the fullview if I post it in the thread?  

Oh, sweet. :3

Well, I'd only be able to see it if it doesn't have the dA url in it (I don't know if you saw, but I said in my other thread that I currently have parental controls on my computer, and dA's one of the websites that are blocked. ; _; ). I'd love to see it in fullview, but I'd feel bad asking you to go through uploading it onto some other site. ^^'
Tifaria

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 08:35:57 PM »

It's no problem!  It takes like a minute to upload to Photobucket anyway.   Smiley  
Cashoo
Tapdance for me.

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 08:53:40 PM »

Oh, okay! Sorry~ xD

And gah. @ _@ In fullview it only looks better. Love the details. Did you use copics?
Tifaria

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 08:55:18 PM »

Yup!  It's a messy mix of copics, india ink, and colored pencils.  I love doing mixed media stuff like this.   Grin
shadowdorothy

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 11:57:50 AM »

yayness for tif!

Bllue
An animeted Fanpire

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »

Yup!  It's a messy mix of copics, india ink, and colored pencils.  I love doing mixed media stuff like this.   Grin

What's copics?

Ninomiya sucks at dancing, but everything else is perfect...... Cheesy
Jixie
chewy

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »

Attn: Tifaria:

MOAR.

I love the slightly distressed look on Angel's face. She is so cute with the short hair! Also, I agree with the use of red, it works very well. Angel and Alan are for teh win, you should definitely do more of the same.  Grin

On a slightly related note: what is UP with Deviantart. Seeing Tif's page made me go through all of my other loved Big O fanarts and they're GONE FOREVER. Nephthys9's collection of awesome scraps (*sobs*), CheetahTigerWolf's cyute cyute Alan and Crispy stuff, StripedTiger's lovely Schwartzwald... and so on. For serious, all those lovely arts that I fail'd to download. AFTER loosing all of Monkey's stuff on SBO too. Wai. ;_;

On a slightly unrelated note: do we have enough new people to the community to repost fanfics which may have been posted at one point on Paradigm and SBO, or is that redundant? Yay or nay?

~J
6moondance
Project Members

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 07:34:39 PM »

do we have enough new people to the community to repost fanfics which may have been posted at one point on Paradigm and SBO, or is that redundant? Yay or nay?

Even if there was no one was new to the community on this forum it wouldn't hurt to have some redundancy.  I never realized how vulnerable forums were until the PCF closed and SBO was (temporarily) brought down by a hacker.  There is a lot of good fan fiction out there and it would be a shame to lose it. 
Krang
Server Op and Sega Guru
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 11:05:43 PM »

do we have enough new people to the community to repost fanfics which may have been posted at one point on Paradigm and SBO, or is that redundant? Yay or nay?

Even if there was no one was new to the community on this forum it wouldn't hurt to have some redundancy.  I never realized how vulnerable forums were until the PCF closed and SBO was (temporarily) brought down by a hacker.  There is a lot of good fan fiction out there and it would be a shame to lose it. 

Both P-C.com and the archives of PCF are here to stay.  People are welcome to copy over the fanfics if they want to, but there is no danger of either one being taken offline, so I don't think it's necessary.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: