City of Amnesia
April 30, 2024, 07:49:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: how we can really get a season 3.  (Read 14273 times)
The Ghost Of Ember
In ur maze, killin' ur pac-man

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 10:05:24 PM »

I return briefly to say I found this awesome and humorous.

shadowdorothy

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 11:57:45 PM »

dudes the fn is right. I have a Japanese friend here for a few years to go to college and she told me that a season 3 might be in production.

R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 12:03:46 AM »

dudes the fn is right. I have a Japanese friend here for a few years to go to college and she told me that a season 3 might be in production.

Shadow-D, you said you had irrefutable evidence last year on SBO, and you never provided. I call BS.

Hobo
The Pan

Peter Banning

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 12:09:04 AM »

You also said you would use proper grammar, which includes capitalization.

Why do you lie?

Have to fight.
Have to fly.

Have to crow.
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 12:15:16 AM »

I have a Japanese friend here for a few years to go to college and she told me that a season 3 might be in production.

EVERYONE seems to have Japanese friend that claims they are involved with production.  Until Bandai holds a press conference with a full episode, production art work and such to convince me a 3rd season is even being tossed around as an idea, although the biggest reason CN hasn't made a 3rd season, is Adult Swim is pretty anti-anime these days and anime isn't the ratings machine that the comedy shows are.

6moondance
Project Members

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 08:29:55 AM »

Until Bandai holds a press conference with a full episode, production art work and such
Sensible idea.

Adult Swim is pretty anti-anime these days and anime isn't the ratings machine that the comedy shows are.

AS isn't anti-anime they're pro-ratings.  If the AS videos are any indicator, their "comedies" are getting significantly more hits than their anime programs.  Just for the fun of it, the last time Big O was shown on the AS videos, I tracked the number of hits it got versus Boondocks.  Big O averaged between 30,000-40,000 hits/week.  Boondocks averaged 300,000-400,000 hits/week.  Robot Chicken and Lucy Daughter of the Devil didn't do as well as Boondocks but they outscored the anime.  If you really want to get depressed even Assy Mc Gee outscored most of the anime.

Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »

Boondocks averaged 300,000-400,000 hits/week.

Assy McGee isn't depressing but knowing a psedo-anime like Boondocks does is pretty sad actually.

AS isn't anti-anime they're pro-ratings.

True enough, although I'm surprised most of the anime on AS gets that many hits.

Although it's nice to know AS did picked up Code Geass, been waiting to see that.

shadowdorothy

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2008, 11:49:21 AM »

Um. the Japanese friend is not involved, she just heard about it. And that other person is no longer my friend because she is a lying stealing bitch who says things to make people believe her. And just so you know her version of season 3 was dot, Roger and Angel get stds and some other fuck. So you know thats fake. The Japanese friend on the other hand says that season 3 will be about uncovering some of the past of Paradigm and how the human Dorothy died and why Roger can't remember his parents very well.

EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 03:35:51 AM »

. . .the Big O collection a friend spotted for me (Dorothy/Norman, Dorothy-1, Big O, The Griffon). $6.00... Ok, sounds good. However, what the cashier said was even better. She sees it and says (I'm paraphasing) "Oh, The Big O... They're going to make a third season of that."

. . .So, what do you think?

You should tell her to join this forum. Now.

As for the Big O collection, do you mean figures or the DVDs?
Nevermind, just saw your other post about 'em.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:47:50 AM by EyeOfPain » Logged

My animé, manga, and figure collections
Hal356

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2008, 01:58:10 AM »

Well, if they are going to make a new season, they had better do it quick! I mean, currently through season 2, all of the elements worked well together, the music, the voice actors, the script. If any of that is changed, then I don't think that people would like that season because it would be nothing like the first 2. Esp. if the script writer refused to write for a 3rd season.

Please Yell If You Are Paying Attention!
paul1290

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2008, 11:54:50 AM »

I heard Big-O was shown in Japan again not too long ago.

That might be somehow related to the claims from Japanese sources that a 3rd season is being made. Maybe that recent run in Japan did much better than anticipated?

Either that or they could be mistaking the re-airing of Big-O for a 3rd season.

R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2008, 01:10:15 PM »

Either that or they could be mistaking the re-airing of Big-O for a 3rd season.

I'm thinking this is what happened.

Well, you can always hope for a fan production that does a good enough job.

Dark-O

Dark-O

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 08:26:02 PM »

While being with SBO.com we did had one try to a fan made Big-O 3 going.  I had a interview with him concerning his season 3 which I saw the trailers.  It wasn't bad then out of nowhere they disappeared just like that.

"Good guys still wear black"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: