City of Amnesia
May 05, 2024, 12:19:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Least Favorite Anime  (Read 31365 times)
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2008, 02:05:07 PM »

Straight Jacket

Only reason I'm mentioning it, cause it's a crime it was only 3 episodes, when it had sooooo much more potential. It was everything FMA should have been, plus it had a much better dub, better lead character, and was just overall just plain kick ass.

S-cry-ed

I tried to like S-cry-ed but something about it was just too much fail. A lot of people compared it to DBZ, but I never really saw it, well outside of the fights a plenty but even DBZ's fights where more interesting. Dub was kinda iffy but they didn't have much to work with.

Toji

Let's partyyyyy!!

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2009, 06:35:54 AM »

Ninja Resurrection. I don't know if it's because I was listening to the dub, but I cannot get past the first five minutes before deciding to watch something else.

Hobo
The Pan

Peter Banning

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2009, 04:30:29 PM »

S-cry-ed

I tried to like S-cry-ed but something about it was just too much fail. A lot of people compared it to DBZ, but I never really saw it, well outside of the fights a plenty but even DBZ's fights where more interesting. Dub was kinda iffy but they didn't have much to work with.

/rage

Straight Cougar was awesome, and the fights didn't last five episodes.

Have to fight.
Have to fly.

Have to crow.
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2009, 07:10:57 PM »

Ninja Resurrection.

lol no kidding. I love how it's up to Jubei to stop Amakusa Shiro and his big bad evil Christians. Not to mention it's obscene amount of violence  and ADV's lulz dub didn't help either.

Straight Cougar was awesome

He was pretty much the only thing worth watching the show for.

Bllue
An animeted Fanpire

« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2009, 01:02:47 AM »

I keep thinking of how many newer animes I've seen that are pure crap and fanservs. Like this psuedo-maho-harem that I can't remember the name of dammit. Why do Otaku have to like sluts? m(_,_)m sorry if I can't say that...

But then I think of animes that were good until they stopped making sense, like Hana yori Dango. I liked it at first, but the english dub was actually better than the japanese at times, and it was still painful. And then there was a part where she hit her boyfriends mom and then there was a boat people getting married and then not getting married. They needed to make up their minds DX.

Ninomiya sucks at dancing, but everything else is perfect...... Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: