City of Amnesia
May 05, 2024, 08:25:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trigun  (Read 13188 times)
seraphjei
Bravo!

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 10:30:49 PM »

Quote from: 27
I've heard about this movie, and does anyone know what its all about?

Also yeah, the manga is leagues better than the anime. You get a better in-depth look and aspect into what Vash and his brother really are, as far as the whole "Plant" thing is concerned anyway.
Peace.

I'm assuming it will be something like Hellsing Ultimate and do a more faithful rendition of the manga, OR, it will be a continuation of the anime and have more closure. I have always prayed for a Trigun OVA that will follow the manga and cover the whole bit with the eye of Michael, this is doubtful however.

Aeternum vale
My Girl
EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 12:38:46 AM »

From what I've heard, it'll be a complete remake. After all, there were so many things changed in the anime, I don't think it would even be possible to continue from where it left off.

My animé, manga, and figure collections
The Final Negotiator
Megadeus Dominus

Back...in black...

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2007, 12:09:39 PM »

Vash's gun is supposed to be based on this inverted barrel gun:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateba_Autorevolver

The anime's pretty good. I like how they occasionally break the suspense with a little humor.
paul1290

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »

I don't think it looks much like the Mateba Autorevolver except for the fact the barrel is inverted, but I guess that would be the closest real life comparison.

R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2007, 01:12:52 AM »

Hey, what's happening with the Trigun movie? I remember a bunch of my friends getting all excited for it years ago, but I haven't heard anything.

Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2007, 01:20:54 AM »

Hey, what's happening with the Trigun movie? I remember a bunch of my friends getting all excited for it years ago, but I haven't heard anything.

It's still coming along, about 2-3 months ago nightow said the progress is moving along, and they are in the post production phase.

The Final Negotiator
Megadeus Dominus

Back...in black...

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:03 AM »

Happy to say, I finally finished watching the entire anime series. Like some have mentioned, I've though of consulting the manga for some explanations, but overall I "got" most of it.

Vash's and Knives' guns don't have names because those particular weapons are essentially extensions of their owners...

The animated movie is supposed to be out sometime this year. Apparently, a Trigun video game (PS 2)was also supposed to be released, but as of this month, that has been cancelled. Maybe they'll create a PS 3 version?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:18:26 AM by The Final Negotiator » Logged
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 01:11:12 PM »

Yeah, I 'm not sure what's up with the movie myself Final. I was under the assumption that it was suppose to be release this year. That Trigun game is either canned or they just don't wanna saying about it.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: