City of Amnesia
May 18, 2024, 03:34:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythical Detective Loki Ragnorak  (Read 6463 times)
Professor Vogler
Beautiful Night
Global Moderator

I have lived by this, and I will DIE by this!

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 02:22:37 AM »

Ummmmm, you guys know Thor is a nordic god, right? Marvel didn't creat him, they borrowed him... you do know that, RIGHT?

This...
Ga-dur.
... this right here.

Beautiful Night...
TRIUMPH!!
The Final Negotiator
Megadeus Dominus

Back...in black...

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 08:37:49 AM »

Ummmmm, you guys know Thor is a nordic god, right? Marvel didn't creat him, they borrowed him... you do know that, RIGHT?

Yes, he is, but I was trying to find readily available references. It might take some digging to find older sources. Also, considering the subject of this show, I was trying for a little humor... I guess I should keep trying... Undecided

Image searches on "Mjolnir" seem to return a hammer, or T-shapped, ax- or club-like weapon. I did find a cricket bat which bears the name "Mjolnir", and is similar to a "wooden sword", but 1) a cricket bat, being a bat, is a closer to being a club, 2) Only Casey Jones of TMNT, not Thor, would want to use this as a weapon.  Smiley

So, there you go, further proof that Thor should be wielding either a hammer or something that closely resembles one.
Bllue
An animeted Fanpire

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 10:50:12 PM »

ahahaha. I find all the ready information in the library... loki is my favorite god anyway...

Ninomiya sucks at dancing, but everything else is perfect...... Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: