City of Amnesia
May 05, 2024, 11:12:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Note  (Read 28608 times)
Sharpshooter005

« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 04:59:30 PM by Sharpshooter005 » Logged
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2010, 12:17:46 AM »

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-03-26/michigan-middle-school-boy-suspended-over-death-note

I'm amazed that people still do this non-sense. I was kinda hoping these stories would have died out, but I guess not.

EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2010, 08:41:20 AM »

I'm only surprised that students are still making death notes, they must not read the news. Otherwise, anytime a student does something even slightly threatening, teachers will continue to freak out and overreact.

My animé, manga, and figure collections
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »

I'm only surprised that students are still making death notes, they must not read the news. Otherwise, anytime a student does something even slightly threatening, teachers will continue to freak out and overreact.
oh isn't that true. I had a friend in high school do a fake death note. I LMAO'd as it was a joke, but the principle heard us and freaked out.
that was a year ago.

why do people freak out over a death note anyway? it's just an anime show and if you write someone's name in a book it isn't a threat really. It's just role play at that point.

Shall I grant your wish?
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2010, 09:47:55 AM »

Because they fear it will lead to a toxic school culture, where joking and thinking about killing others will grow less and less tabboo, to the point where doing it will also seem more accepted.

Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2010, 06:43:20 PM »

Because they fear it will lead to a toxic school culture, where joking and thinking about killing others will grow less and less tabboo, to the point where doing it will also seem more accepted.
my generation has already passed that point. the one that starts this year is going to be more violent then we are.
thinking about killing and joking about are no longer taboo, not for us anyway.

Shall I grant your wish?
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2010, 12:00:27 AM »

I have a hard time believing those words, but don't bother trying to convince me.

In any case, nobody wants to condone an attitude like that. Hence the freak-outs.

Quote from: Char Aznable
I want a Misa in mah bed.

Sure, sure, but after that, bye-bye! Even she would probably want that. With someone like Misa, emotional connections = no-no!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: