City of Amnesia
May 18, 2024, 03:56:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Funi edits a show about loli Vampire, Drama ensues.  (Read 7892 times)
Char Aznable
"Pimp Char" (ref: Ace of Spades)
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 01:42:48 AM »

By Title, I thought it would be Chibi Vampire. It is not. For some reason, that makes me sad.

I'm hoping we see more UC Gundam as well.
I've been saying that for a while, and until recently, didn't think I'd get it after the G-Savior fail. Guy at work was actually excited that I own it and eagerly wants to see it. Considering he's annoying as hell, it was almost the straw that broke the camel's back and caused his head to end up on the grill...No one should be that excited for that movie...I bought it to see it, just to see live action Gundam. I watched it once, now it helps elevate my 360 off of the carpet. I own it just to own it now.

Hey Garma, do you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...nothing personal.
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 11:49:09 AM »

I'll probably wait to see how the edits turn out before I cry foul.

Sounds like you've seen the original. Is it, aside from this incident and the brainless choice of promotional images, a show worth watching? I feel awkward just talking about it, but Funimation rarely makes mistakes. Neh, still feel awkward.

Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 02:13:05 PM »

I'll probably wait to see how the edits turn out before I cry foul.

Sounds like you've seen the original. Is it, aside from this incident and the brainless choice of promotional images, a show worth watching? I feel awkward just talking about it, but Funimation rarely makes mistakes. Neh, still feel awkward.

I actually think Funimation is pussing out cause the fan boys raged enough. The latest episode of the ANNcast on ANN has Zac and Justin pissing on the drama that ensued. Worth a watch.

EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 10:23:27 PM »

Is it, aside from this incident and the brainless choice of promotional images, a show worth watching?

It's entertaining, but I thought Bakemonogatari was a better vampire show. There are points where it feels details from the manga were left out with no explanation.

My animé, manga, and figure collections
Sharpshooter005

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 12:47:04 AM »

I actually think Funimation is pussing out cause the fan boys raged enough.

The weeaboos were created by too much disposable income

They blogged

They waaned

There are many obese cosplayers

And they are why I once saw a goddamn "I <3 yaoi" backpack in a goddamn barnes and nobels

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:49:21 AM by Sharpshooter005 » Logged
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 09:57:11 AM »

I actually think Funimation is pussing out cause the fan boys raged enough.

They blogged

They waaned

There are many obese cosplayers

And they are why I once saw a goddamn "I <3 yaoi" backpack in a goddamn barnes and nobels

Oh snap. I think I saw the backpack as well. I wish I had some disposable income, although I doubt I would spend it all on anime since I'm just coming out of one of my burnout periods.

Sharpshooter005

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 02:50:30 PM »

I remember thinking to myself "It's a good thing I can't light stuff on fire with my mind or that entire isle would be cinders right about now"
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 11:08:23 PM »

I <3 yaoi

Hey guys I have this great idea let's wear shirts of two scissors rubbing together at their joints, it's totally facetious and naughtyyyyy!

I believe they were created by poor parenting. Since that influences what kids do with all their time, money, and curiousity.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 11:41:39 PM by R. Daniel 01 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: