City of Amnesia
May 05, 2024, 11:23:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Squidbillies appreciatiopn thread  (Read 3994 times)
Sharpshooter005

« on: May 20, 2010, 05:59:07 AM »

"Marijuana wont get us anywhere..but this toilet wine WILL SHOW YOU THE FACE OF GOD"
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 09:05:17 PM »

"Not today red man!"

Squidbillies is such a great show. Certainly better than Check it out with Steve Bruel.

Sharpshooter005

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 11:24:18 AM »

Yeah I'm...not entirely sure how much more there is to mine from "GET IT, IT HAS VHS ERA GRAPHICAL SNAFUS". Congradulations, you've made the stunning realization that zero-budget public access looks funny?

Then the rest of it is apparently just john c reilly speaking in an almost unintelligible voice and staring crosseyed into the wrong camera.
EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 09:49:46 PM »

Love that furniture polish booze!

My animé, manga, and figure collections
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 09:37:37 AM »

Yeah I'm...not entirely sure how much more there is to mine from "GET IT, IT HAS VHS ERA GRAPHICAL SNAFUS". Congradulations, you've made the stunning realization that zero-budget public access looks funny?

Then the rest of it is apparently just john c reilly speaking in an almost unintelligible voice and staring crosseyed into the wrong camera.

Yeah. Last weeks episode had him "SEE HAHA TWO GUYS DOING FUNNY SEXUALIZED SKITS!!!11". Good thing that Japanese gameshow idea they had planned crashed and burned.

Sharpshooter005

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 05:20:13 AM »

I just realized apparently every topic involving Adult Swim, I just begin insulting the shows made by tim and eric.

...This isn't an apology, just a thing I noticed.

Heres the..I guess this is the pilot for squidbillies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDsDFmoKKAk

Little did anyone realize that the squid would be a show, and we would be introduced to the voicework, and awesomeness of unknown hinson.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 05:22:19 AM by Sharpshooter005 » Logged
EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »

I remember that frank discussion. Could have sworn [adult swim] had said Squidbillies would be involved in some way, too.

My animé, manga, and figure collections
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: