City of Amnesia
September 28, 2026, 12:20:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54
  Print  
Author Topic: Game on! (What are you playing now)  (Read 1186317 times)
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 666


You have no need for me.


« Reply #600 on: May 06, 2010, 07:59:29 PM »

Ace Combat 6. I'm in a tournament, and my team is trying to be the Miracle on Ice team right now...We lost the first three weeks because...Well...no squad coherency and after the first week all but myself and one other member dropped off. Second week we didn't have a team because the drop off was rigt before the match. Third week we threw together a team in two days, didn't have any time to practice together, and almost won. Scared the crap out of the other team that we pulled that off. Fourth week (last weekend) we practiced one night, then walked all over our opponents...hope it goes the same this weekend too...tomorrow specifically...

And also NFS: ProStreet. I'm on Ryo Wantanabe...I can't drift at the Tokyo Dockyards for crap, so I can't beat him...

Ok so forgive my stupidity, but what is Ace Combat? Is it a fantasy fighting game or a air combat game? I've heard of it, but never seen it.
Still playing pokemon. Going to play death junior soon as my PSP is charged.
Also is anyone familiar with Alice 2.2? I'm having trouble getting my program to loop.
Logged

Shall I grant your wish?
Char Aznable
"Pimp Char" (ref: Ace of Spades)
Global Moderator
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 604


snakemarcato13


« Reply #601 on: May 13, 2010, 08:47:27 PM »

Yuko, it's an air combat game, and there's a website for organized squads on it.

I'm still doing that and Fallout 3. I'm in Point Lookout right now.
Logged


Hey Garma, do you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...nothing personal.
Ace of Spades
"Gigolo Joe" (ref: Pimp Char)
Global Moderator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 133



WWW
« Reply #602 on: May 13, 2010, 09:12:46 PM »

White Knight Chronicles. Yeah I got a PS Triple.
Logged


Who's afraid of The Big Bad Wolf?
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1038



WWW
« Reply #603 on: May 13, 2010, 11:58:47 PM »

White Knight Chronicles. Yeah I got a PS Triple.

PS Triple owns your soul.

Lost Planet 2 (PS3)
Logged

Yuko-san
Dream granting witch
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 666


You have no need for me.


« Reply #604 on: May 15, 2010, 07:41:57 PM »

Decided to finish final Fantasy 3 DS. not a hard game, but the story line is slow.
Logged

Shall I grant your wish?
Mike
soap
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 689



« Reply #605 on: May 23, 2010, 08:59:47 AM »

Left 4 Dead 2.

Yeah, I only got it now.
Logged
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 666


You have no need for me.


« Reply #606 on: May 25, 2010, 03:02:55 PM »

I don't even own L4D, let alone any other zombie game.
Which sucks, because I like zombie games.
Logged

Shall I grant your wish?
Sharpshooter005
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 555


« Reply #607 on: May 30, 2010, 04:37:36 AM »

Back when it first came out, I downloaded the demo of L4D thinking it'd run perfectly with some tweaks like HL2 does on my laptop

Long story short I'm now playing Smod Tactical and CSS: Sci-fi which are mods of half life 2
Logged
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1038



WWW
« Reply #608 on: June 03, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »

Alpha Protocol (PS3)

Yes, the game that has cause much butthurt among U.S reviewers thinking it would be pew pew pew ala Mass Effect and FO3. Luckily the EU reviews are approaching it from an old school PC RPG approach.
Logged

Yuko-san
Dream granting witch
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 666


You have no need for me.


« Reply #609 on: June 04, 2010, 12:10:30 AM »

Runescape Classic
Ghetto MMORPG is Ghetto.
Logged

Shall I grant your wish?
Ace of Spades
"Gigolo Joe" (ref: Pimp Char)
Global Moderator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 133



WWW
« Reply #610 on: June 04, 2010, 02:57:48 PM »

Finished White Knight Chronicles, now playing Alan Wake.
Logged


Who's afraid of The Big Bad Wolf?
EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 738



« Reply #611 on: June 04, 2010, 05:37:05 PM »

Finished White Knight Chronicles, now playing Alan Wake.

Appropriate link added.
Logged

My animé, manga, and figure collections
The Final Negotiator
Megadeus Dominus
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 392


Back...in black...


« Reply #612 on: June 10, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »

Lately, I've been going the DS route with most of my gaming. Most recently, I've been playing the Mario & Sonic Olympic Series.

Summer Olympics (bought after free rental of it) is pretty cool. In the target range, you can yell "Pull" to start launching the clay pigeons and you fire wherever the stylus touches. Most games are challenging, but not frustrating.

Winter Games (just rented for free) a week or two ago is more polished, with more characters to choose from, but many of the games are more difficult. Although Mario/Princess owned at Hockey. Hmmm...Imagine, someone named Mario good at hockey...

Also,  I had a cool TRU coupon, and Guitar Hero Decades DS was on sale, so I bit. I've been hearing bad and good about the controls. I figure I'll give it a shot...
Logged
Char Aznable
"Pimp Char" (ref: Ace of Spades)
Global Moderator
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 604


snakemarcato13


« Reply #613 on: June 11, 2010, 12:24:00 AM »

Final Fantasy VII and IX. Yay.
Logged


Hey Garma, do you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...nothing personal.
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 666


You have no need for me.


« Reply #614 on: June 11, 2010, 10:23:08 PM »

358/2 days.

this game is trippy, even for a KH game.
Logged

Shall I grant your wish?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!