City of Amnesia
March 29, 2024, 05:32:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Hellsing: Fuck Twilight, our vampires kill nazis  (Read 40738 times)
Char Aznable
"Pimp Char" (ref: Ace of Spades)
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2009, 06:18:55 PM »

*falls out of chair* hyper + funny comic = fall down.

Hey Garma, do you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...nothing personal.
Ace of Spades
"Gigolo Joe" (ref: Pimp Char)
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 02:46:25 AM »

"I DON'T CARE WHAT THESE THINGS ARE! THEY CAME HERE TO TRY AND KILL US, IT NO LONGER MATTERS WHAT THEY ARE, NOW THEY MUST DIE! THEY'LL BE SLAUGHTERED! CORPSES! LEFT TO ROT IN THEIR GRAVES LIKE FILTH! THIS JUST THE WAY IT IS! THIS IS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE DONE! AND NO ONE HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE THAT! NOT GOD! THE DEVIL! OR YOU!" Alucard.... Badass.

Who's afraid of The Big Bad Wolf?
Sharpshooter005

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 02:50:48 PM »

Did they ever get up to part 8 or whatever on youtube

Or..the most recent one, the one after the one where the ak-47 wielding mercenaries get slaughtered. Which I think was the last one

edit: Yeah. 8. 7 is up there and subtitled apparently, huh.

double edit: Okay. Nazi vampires playing a blood-based drinking game, then being shot to pieces by some gigantic caliber machinegun. Why does adult swim not air this instead of bleach. (Apparently the uploader didn't put up part 3 so forewarning)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 03:22:00 PM by Sharpshooter005 » Logged
Char Aznable
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 01:51:28 AM »

I could go for watching Hellsing Ultimate on AS. But...they'd have to edit the crap out of it, and that would just suck.

Hey Garma, do you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...nothing personal.
Yuko-san
Dream granting witch

You have no need for me.

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 03:36:23 PM »

anyone know if hellsing has a manga?
Also, I'm on team... ALUCARD!

Shall I grant your wish?
Mike
soap

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 07:26:55 PM »

It started as a manga. And I'm 99% sure that the manga is still ongoing.
Char Aznable
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010, 02:22:54 AM »

It started as a manga. And I'm 99% sure that the manga is still ongoing.
Very much still ongoing. And actually, Hellsing Ultimate follows the Manga, but there was another Hellsing that only follows part of it.

Ace of Spades
"Gigolo Joe" (ref: Pimp Char)
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2010, 02:28:28 AM »

The manga series is set to end next month with Volume 10. The creator Kouta Hirano announced that he will work on his new project titled Drifters.

Who's afraid of The Big Bad Wolf?
Char Aznable
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2010, 03:02:25 AM »

The manga series is set to end next month with Volume 10. The creator Kouta Hirano announced that he will work on his new project titled Drifters.
Nooooo! Still so much Nazi ass to kick!

EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2010, 10:55:19 PM »

It ended in Japan like a year and a half ago, just now getting published in a single volume in America, though.

My animé, manga, and figure collections
R. Daniel 01
Project Members

This machine has undergone numerous refinements.

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2010, 11:54:51 AM »

He's already started Drifters. I've read the first three chapters.

Didn't quite stick with me, but it was satisfactory. I'm just not too interested in comic books/manga.

Sharpshooter005

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2010, 01:27:49 AM »

Team "A zeppelin-load of undead Wehrmacht gets mowed down by dual 20mm autocannons and a bunch of mercenaries with AK-47s" also works

It not only does, it also has a sub-manga called "crossfire" which is about two nuns from the catholic spec-ops side of the hellsing manga (one dual-wields pistols, chain smokes, and wears the clothing of a priest, the other goes into a psychotic break and murders stuff with a sword when her glasses fall off). I have always said that they could make an animu of that plotline. Ninja nuns, how would that not work.

edit: From my understanding the hellsing manga does end, or has, and the ending I've heard is that the last bit of it is England rebuilding from the millennium invasion, alucard is dead (but implied he can't really die), and seras is the replacement alucard by that point.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 01:37:20 AM by Sharpshooter005 » Logged
Mike
soap

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 10:20:50 AM »

It not only does, it also has a sub-manga called "crossfire" which is about two nuns from the catholic spec-ops side of the hellsing manga (one dual-wields pistols, chain smokes, and wears the clothing of a priest, the other goes into a psychotic break and murders stuff with a sword when her glasses fall off). I have always said that they could make an animu of that plotline. Ninja nuns, how would that not work.
Wasn't there another side manga where Alucard and Walter kill the shit out of huge numbers of Nazis during WWII? And Alucard is in the form of a little girl for some reason.
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 10:40:20 AM »

Drifters

lol. Drifters has provided me with much lulz. It's absurd even by Japanese standards, but still good fun.

Char Aznable
Global Moderator

snakemarcato13

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 12:48:04 AM »

I was at a Kon this weekend and one of the vendor booths had Team Alucard shirts...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: