City of Amnesia
March 28, 2024, 03:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 54
  Print  
Author Topic: That Film You Bootlegged Recently, What Is It?  (Read 169939 times)
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #405 on: November 24, 2008, 09:54:50 PM »

Twilight of the Dark Master

I love this OVA. It's your typical sleazy ultra violent OVA of the early 90's but it's a lot of fun.

Bllue
An animeted Fanpire

« Reply #406 on: November 27, 2008, 03:54:35 AM »

I saw Twilight. Neon, did you read the books? I ask because as a fan I was satisfied, most fans were, so far. as a movie it was terrible I agree. you have to already know what's going on to get it. =/
And the only reason Graham hasn't heard of it is because he's a boy. Every one I know heard about it by mouth. I've never seen advertisemnets for the books. maybe one.

Kristen Stewart should be banned from ever having a lead role again. I mean, she sounded dead!!! the only time she didn't was when she woke up in the hospital. I mean, the dialogue is what makes the relationship between Bella and Edward so great, and those two killed it.

And jasper did look like he was in pain. That was hilarious.

I thought it was really funny. Money, I'm watching you.

The narnia films are bound to be awesome, they're disney! I have yet to see Caspian, but ohmifreakingoshIreallywantto!!! CAspian is hott... *drools*

Ninomiya sucks at dancing, but everything else is perfect...... Cheesy
The Big Finale
A Dark Knight
Administrator

« Reply #407 on: November 27, 2008, 04:54:18 AM »

It's not exactly a movie per se, but I just finished up watching The Legend of Zelda.

As in, the "EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSE ME, PRINCESS" cartoon that aired on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.
neoncoyote
The Fashionista

« Reply #408 on: November 27, 2008, 01:57:08 PM »

I saw Twilight. Neon, did you read the books? I ask because as a fan I was satisfied, most fans were, so far. as a movie it was terrible I agree. you have to already know what's going on to get it. =/
I read the first book but I kept falling asleep so I gave up on reading it. I'm also kinda mad because SMeyer copied Charlaine Harris' "Dead Until Dark" series/True Blood. She pulled it off way better than SMeyer did.

Kristen Stewart should be banned from ever having a lead role again. I mean, she sounded dead!!! the only time she didn't was when she woke up in the hospital. I mean, the dialogue is what makes the relationship between Bella and Edward so great, and those two killed it.
YES, oh man. I got so bored with her. She's just a boring person in general.

Aaand, this morning I watched My Fair Lady! I've read the book, and the original play, Pygmalion. I enjoyed both, and the movie was good too.

❝Men have been taught that it is a virtue to stand together. But the creator is the man who stands alone.❞
Hobo
The Pan

Peter Banning

« Reply #409 on: November 27, 2008, 09:03:39 PM »

Currently watching "The Incredibles" again.

Still great.

Have to fight.
Have to fly.

Have to crow.
Bllue
An animeted Fanpire

« Reply #410 on: November 28, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »

Not a movie, but I'm sure watching 6 hour long episodes of Maou in a row counts as something. OMIGAWDTHATSHOWISFREAKINAMAZING!!!

I liked pygmalion more than my fair lady...

Wazpy

« Reply #411 on: December 01, 2008, 12:21:14 PM »

Super Gator.

It featured busty bikini models running through forests while being chased by a poor CGI dino-croc. I've never seen such unashamed use of the monster during the daytime. They didn't try to hide it at all. It's like they took all the shots beforehand and totally overestimated the CGI they would put into it later.
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #412 on: December 03, 2008, 12:00:14 PM »

Yeti (Sci-Fi Original)

This movie is a lulz-a-thon. This movie didn't even use CGI, oh no. They opted for a huge guy in a costume, plus I fell over laughing when they Yeti ripped one of the students legs off (a poorly made fake leg I might add) and started beating him with it. Gotta keep an eye out for Cyclops this saturday.

Big Money
Supergreen

« Reply #413 on: December 03, 2008, 12:11:01 PM »

Puppets >>>>>> CG

in every case I can recall

What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for?
BZZZZ!
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #414 on: December 06, 2008, 11:36:26 PM »

Cyclops (Sci-Fi Original)

You can tell it's a Sci-Fi Original with the hammy acting, 3rd grade writing, and Z grade CGi. I loved how the Cyclops was almost unstoppable, but was killed by a single spear to the eye, and a 4 foot fall. The movie was also filled with weird deaths, i.e cutting a guys throat (with grape juice blood no less) with a key, slashing a guy in the chest and then his neck starts bleeding, and decapitating some one simply by swing close to the them. Good ol' Sci-Fi.

Hobo
The Pan

Peter Banning

« Reply #415 on: December 16, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »

The remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" on Sunday in IMAX.  I thought it was alright, but preachy and the ending sucked, whereas everyone I saw it with hated it.

Last night, I saw Cadillac Records, which was awesome.  Definitely felt for the characters, but I kind of thought they tried to throw in more than they needed too, with some characters just kind of showing up for five scenes or so.

Have to fight.
Have to fly.

Have to crow.
Brooklyn Luckfield
Union Ace/Mr.Bushido

« Reply #416 on: December 16, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »

The Dark Knight

Still awesome.

Hobo
The Pan

Peter Banning

« Reply #417 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:21 PM »

Bolt.

Not as much humor as I've come to expect from computer animated movies starring talking animals, but I guess times change.  Ended up being longer than I thought it was, and was very late getting my dad from the auto shop, but that's not really relevant.

Have to fight.
Have to fly.

Have to crow.
Bllue
An animeted Fanpire

« Reply #418 on: December 22, 2008, 07:22:11 PM »

Is it just me, or is it easier to find crappier movies as time goes by? I haven´t watched a movie recently, cuz my grandpa ternds to monopolize the tube... and they chrage computer use in mexico....

EyeOfPain
Japanese Schoolgirl

« Reply #419 on: December 26, 2008, 08:37:35 PM »

Valkyrie

Though the ending wasn't too much of a surprise, I liked how the plot was executed. I quite enjoyed it.

My animé, manga, and figure collections
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 54
  Print  

Jump to: